I can honestly say that the 14 Day Habit Builder works! This tool has helped me to change the way I think and process life and work events and helped…
Before you hire a coach, help yourself with our 14 Day Habit Builder Challenge
This highly effective self-coaching tool can help you achieve in two weeks the equivalent of 4 one-to-one professional coaching sessions.
Just £145 gets you 35 days access to our unique 5 module online learning.
Whatever you want to make time for, this is where it all begins.
- Personal hobbies
- Fitness goals
- Career goals
Are there habits that you want to eliminate? Bring this to our 14 day habit change challenge.
- Staying up too late
- Drinking too much
- Anger issues
- Unhealthy addictions
What people say about our habit change challenge
What’s involved in the 14 Day Habit Builder Challenge?
When you sign up you will be guided through our online tutorials to prepare you to start your unique habit change journey.
Once you’ve completed the preparation, all you have to do is pick a goal important to you, that you’d like to work on for 14 days.
On the habit change challenge you will have access to:
- 35 days access to our online learning portal.
- Unique learning materials to prepare you to make positive change.
- An exclusive tutorial on the Neuroscience of Habit Change.
- Practical exercises to guide on your habit change journey.
- A one page Habit Tracker you can use over and over again for any project or goal.
- Real life case studies to inspire you to carve out positive habits.
- Curated videos from prominent Neuroscientists to show you how and why we can put a stop to destructive habits.
- A closing survey to help you evaluate how the course had helped you promote good habits.
- The opportunity to join us online, share your success and boost your motivation further.
About the course creator
Dr Magdalena Bak-Maier
Make Time Count Founder, Neuroscientist, Top Performance & Wellbeing Coach and Grid Creator
“Self development and reflection, combined with purposeful supported action is the most powerful means of creating positive change in our lives.”
I am an internationally recognized teacher, facilitator and successful change maker, committed to supporting people to improve their lives and excel, irrespective of their starting point.
My work helps people achieve results without unnecessary costs. I do this by reconnecting people with their own sense of agency and power using original tools and critical know-how informed by my work.
My books include Body Talk (2019), Get Productive Grid (2015), and Get Productive! (2011) along with a contribution to WeCoach! (2021) and I have been an invited speaker at Columbia University Coaching Conference, Positive Psychology Conference, British Psychological Society, Association for Coaching and many higher education institutions, media including BBC, NPR and the Guardian, and tech companies.
Register today to start your habit change journey
A series of small steps leading to positive change
The 14 day habit builder challenge is designed to show you the small steps that will lead to positive healthy habits.
This repeatable process will:
- Set you up for success
- Increase self-confidence
- Improve self-belief
Whatever your goal or aspiration, the 14 Day Habit Builder Challenge can help you achieve success.