The Grid™: A Versatile Productivity & Wellbeing Tool
The Grid™ is a deceptively simple productivity & wellbeing tool to help you be your most productive self. If you feel you need to find balance, the Grid™ can guide you to achieve this in your personal life, family and relationships, work and career, or your academic studies. The Grid™ will support you in becoming the architect of your best life and teach you how to do it.
Using her extensive neuroscience expertise, Magdalena Bak-Maier has created an easy to use holistic productivity & wellbeing framework to reduce stress, get organised and create results in four key areas of life that matter most: life, self-care, work / studies and career. The Grid™ approach is grounded in proven scientific principles.
The Grid™ Productivity & Wellbeing Tool Benefits
The Grid™ will help you:
- Discover the right work-life balance for you.
- Reach your personal productivity & wellbeing sweet spot.
- Reduce stress, foster resilience, and avoid burnout.
- Find mental clarity and stay focused.
- Improve your time management.
- Get motivated and stay motivated.
- Develop your emotional intelligence.
- Raise your productivity and self-awareness.
- Learn to say No.
- Develop healthy boundaries that will boost your confidence and lower stress.
Your Pathway to Productivity
- Start today with our free Grid™ resources and revolutionise your productivity and work-life balance.
- Join our free Facebook group to connect with a community of people actively using the Grid™ and tap into their support and encouragement.
- Progress your productivity journey with your own copy of the Get Productive Grid book in paperback or Audiobook.
- Build your knowledge, resilience, and organisation skills with Magdalena at our 1-day Grid Retreat.
- Contact Magdalena for 1:1 work or to commission your own corporate Grid™ retreat or Grid™ training for your team, board or institution.
What is The Grid™ Productivity & Wellbeing Tool?
The Grid™ is a holistic tool that aids productivity, wellbeing, and personal development. The Grid process uses key principles of how our brains work to help you stay focused and motivate action.
It separates and organises all activities into 4 quadrants:
As you focus your attention on all four areas, you will discover how the Grid™ framework guides you to become more focused, balanced and productive. Use the Grid regularly and it will help you achieve results and create your most rewarding and healthy life.
Who Can Benefit from The Get Productive Grid™?
The Grid™ is an elegantly simple invention that is improving the lives of many people. Students, nurses, doctors, teachers, managers, professionals, creatives, and entrepreneurs who discover the Grid™ have all benefited from this versatile productivity and wellbeing tool.
All our feedback tells us that the Grid™ is helping our clients achieve more, experience less stress, free up time, and feel more in control of their lives.
The framework can be adapted to a variety of individuals and circumstances. For example, Grid™ is proving to be an incredibly useful productivity aid for those with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
The Grid™ began as a tool for individuals, but it also brings incredible transformation to the workplace.
Introducing and implementing the Grid™ at work helps motivate individuals and increase collective productivity and wellbeing. The Grid™ targets staff development and staff engagement by providing a framework and tools to help your employees flourish and succeed.
We have worked with many organisations including Network Rail (download case study) to leverage the Grid’s potential to directly underpin a forward-thinking HR strategy, leadership and management development, and how talent is nurtured.
Read testimonials on our impact page to learn how we have helped organisations in areas such as:
- Professional bodies and training.
- Higher education and research.
- Corporate world and HR.
We provide keynotes, training, and consultancy to organisations, companies, and SME teams interested in implementing the Grid™ method within their business.
Contact us today to discuss how the Grid™ can increase productivity and wellbeing in your organisation.
How It Works: The Science Behind the Grid™ Productivity & Wellbeing Tool
The Grid™ productivity framework draws on insights from several scientific disciplines:
- basic and developmental neuroscience,
- spatial cognition psychology,
- positive psychology,
- neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) principles,
- motivational theory work,
- systems theory,
- habit forming,
- effective behaviour change.
Read more about the scientific principles behind the Grid™ productivity and wellbeing framework.
Your Next Steps to Personal Productivity & Wellbeing
- Watch how Grid™ impacts people.
- Start today with our free monthly or annual Grid™ Templates.
- Sign up to the Grid™ Introductory Course.
- Join our Facebook group of Gridniks.
- Read the Get Productive Grid™ book.
- Check out our 1-day Grid™ Retreat for personal group work.
- Contact Magdalena to discuss the best way to apply the Grid™ in your organisation.