Get Productive Wheel is a toolkit for the brain coping with the modern world
The innovative ‘Get Productive Wheel’ approach is helping individuals across the world clarify their visions, improve their thinking and bring powerful ideas into existence.
Application of the Wheel includes: idea generation events, innovation in public engagement and social discourse, social enterprise, education, business and policy change, as well as working 1:1 with coaching clients.
“Have you ever sat and listened to a presenter and wished that they would just keep on talking and opening up your mind to fascinating stuff which is not only backed up by research, but also highly practical in its application to your 1:1 and group coaching? It doesn’t happen very often, in my experience.
Our speaker at the Association for Coaching’s event in London (19th March 2013) had over 80 of us buzzing with enthusiasm and curiosity to find out more…and she gave us more, and more, and even more than we could have dreamt of!
Thank you, Magdalena Bak-Maier, for your generosity and skill in conveying a hugely valuable tool to help us coaches to fast-track our clients towards their dreams and goals. And congratulations on getting such great reviews on our event evaluation forms.”Kathleen Sullivan, London Regional Events Organiser, Association for Coaching and Senior Lecturer, Brighton & Sussex Medical School
Today’s informational overload, places new challenges on human mind leading to more reactive behaviours and less analysis in general. Having seemingly less time and feeling more pressure to act and create results, our brains take shortcuts which can undermine business results, productivity, individual and group well-being and motivation.
The Get Productive Wheel (GPW) is a tool that helps draw a link between heart and mind thinking that is critical for individual happiness, performance and humanity. Thus, GPW thinking system has application for personal development work, business and coaching.
“I was drawn to the Imperial Leadership Development Programme as I wanted to develop my ability to work more productively with and through others. The programme has really transformed my leadership approach and in particular the ‘Get Productive Wheel’ has proved to be a useful tool that has focused me on what needs to change… me.”Tim Ruthven, Head of Marketing, Imperial College Business School
Get Productive Wheel will help you:
- understand how your mind works so you can leverage it for success,
- deepen your self-awareness,
- highlight costly short-cuts your mind takes that you can avoid
- develop critical productivity skills for sustainable prosperity,
- help you get results faster and deliver better quality decisions,
- improve teamwork and collaboration.
- indispensible skills to get things done without exhausting
- heightened self-awareness that facilitates success with integrity
- learning to tap into inner wisdom and lead with courage
- increased control and ownership of what you create
- increased confidence and effective teamwork.
- Association for Coaching London Events, March 2013
- Imperial College Coaching Academy, Jan 2013
- Society of Occupational Medicine London, March 2013
- NHS Imperial Trust Leadership Programme, March 2013
- Imperial Business School Bespoke Leadership Programme, January 2013
- leadership development
- personal development
- coach training
- group/team performance