Holistic Productivity with Make Time Count
Welcome to our productivity section. At Make Time Count we support holistic productivity for the individual and the organisation.
We build thriving conditions for all concerned that work in the short-term and are self sustaining and generative.
How Holistic Productivity Works
- Recognise that to do well, people must be well, so the health and wellbeing of individuals and the collective is fundamental to performance.
- Establish quick-wins and design them to consider the mid- to long-term consequences of success.
- Be the catalyst for greater productivity that is then self-sustaining.
We have an established track record of supporting productivity and wellbeing for individuals, teams, and departments. As well as establishing larger institutional initiatives through senior decision makers and HR professionals.
Real people make real changes with the Goal Getter Bootcamp
Key Benefits of Holistic Productivity
Holistic productivity offers several key advantages as well as delivering results:
- Regular sense of optimism and empowerment.
- Work is fun rather than a chore.
- Self mastery and pride.
- Greater sense of health and wellbeing.
- More flourishing and less striving.
- More joined-up thinking and working.
- Re-engagement with what matters.
- Improved communication.
- Better life and work habits.
Your Pathway to Holistic Productivity
- Take a quick self-assessment.
- Explore the case studies in this section.
- Read Get Productive! and discover 36 hacks for greater holistic productivity
- Try our 14-Day Habit Builder challenge.
- Sign up for our 1-year Da Vinci adventure where you will get to apply our unique methods and approached to deliver real results in your life, business, work and career.
- Get in touch for consultancy or 1:1 work with Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier or one of our MTC associates.
What Is Holistic Productivity
“Man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
From the perspective of economy, the situation above which is so common today gives rise to many industries and jobs that arise to solve a problem them is not the core problem. Holistic productivity aims to work at the root problem: a need for healthy human empowerment.
Humans want to belong somewhere and we want to matter. We will go to great lengths to achieve success and status because we feel unworthy without them. Yet, even as we achieve our goal, we recognise it as an illusion.
Who Can Benefit from Holistic Productivity
Our one-to-one individual support will help you address your own aspirations and your own needs. As no two individuals or their needs are alike, we help support your unique brilliance. Together we develop and deliver on your particular aspirations on healthy terms. Explore our 1:1 offering here.
What makes us unique to other executive coaching approaches is that we focus on your agenda 100%. We won’t try to fit you into a type or psychometric model. We will take time to understand your unique story and apply our powerful methodologies.
We give you the tools will help you get out of your own way so that you succeed and feel deep levels of contentment. This means we help you to heal what needs healing and to recognise your inherent potential for success.
We partner with institutions and HR departments to design and deliver larger empowerment programmes and we also run our signature empowerment programme: Da Vinci online.
Companies and Organisations
“The ability to make people listen, hear and change their behaviour is one of the greatest challenges the world is facing in business, education, healthcare, government and society.”
At Make Time Count we understand this. Using our heart-mind integration approach we help you consider effective interventions that will raise productivity in a holistic way. Our methodology will help your staff feel empowered, take initiative, and deliver results. While at the same time supporting individual wellbeing, the organisation’s ecosystem, and your brand. We call this our unique triple benefit promise.
Read testimonials on our impact page to learn how we have helped organisations in areas such as:
- Talent development
- Leadership development
- Personal empowerment programmes.
Contact us today to discuss further.
The Science Behind Holistic Productivity
Holistic productivity draws on key insights from several scientific disciplines including:
- Staff engagement and optimal performance.
- Workplace culture.
- Leadership and management theory.
- Human behaviour.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) principles.
- Change management.
- Learning and development.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Our Grid methodology.
- Our Heart and Mind integration approach.
- Key books in the field we recommend you read to improve your personal productivity and workplace culture.
Your Next Steps to Greater Productivity
- Watch the Heart and Mind video and find out why individual productivity and wellbeing is at the heart of our methodology.
- Read the Get Productive! book.
- Commission our Get Productive Wheel training
- Raise your productivity through our 14 Day Habit Builder challenge.
- Contact Magdalena to discuss your needs.