Achieve more of what you want with our 14-Day Habit Builder
We developed the 14-Day Habit Builder Challenge to show you how to go from wishful thinking to tangible, practical, positive change that helps you achieve what you want. Achieve the equivalent of 4-6 professional coaching sessions for the price of one meeting.
This course will provide you with:
- A practical tutorial on the mechanics of effective habit change based on neuroscience
- A selection of neuroscience talks that deepen your understanding of how our brains and bodies support us during behaviour change.
- 2 inspiring case studies from previous 14-Day Habit Builder completers.
- A self-coaching tool you can use to help clarify your goal and identify the habit you want to build.
- Specifically designed habit change worksheets to keep you progressing across week 1 and week 2.
- Invaluable insights that will help you discover the magic of achieving results.
Study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home. Be supported by a proven method, bite-size learning that will fit around your schedule, and tools that have worked for many.
Let’s get somewhere good together!
Feedback from people who have taken the 14 Day Habit Builder Challenge
“The first time I used the 14 Day Habit Builder tool I purposely chose an ambitious goal, I wanted to test whether I could acquire a more positive mindset.
I can honestly say that the 14 Day Habit Builder works!
This tool has helped me to change the way I think and process life and work events and helped me learn how to control my emotions. I am now more comfortable in my skin and currently embarking on more 14-Day challenges!”
Laura, Academic, Mother, Expat
I have to say I was sceptical whether it would work or not and at the end of the first day I actually went to bed thinking I was too ambitious with the goal.
My goal was to prioritize time dedicated to my PhD, more specifically, following through with the analysis plan for one of the studies. The thing is, this programme helped me to keep showing up and I can tell you I’ve finished the statistical analysis by the end of the first week and started writing the paper in the second week. So, significantly beyond what my expectation had been before starting.
I now have new ideas, new habits I plan to integrate in my daily life with the help of the knowledge and tools the 14-Day Habit Builder has given me.
Maja, Researcher & Health/Clinical Psychologist