I truly enjoy speaking with audiences whether it’s a lecture, a workshop or a keynote address. I have spoken to groups ranging from 10-500 and more. And, I’m a versatile speaker. I’m equally comfortable speaking at a social networking event as I am addressing professionals at a major conference or corporate product launch. You can see the range of my recent commissions below.
I combine education, engagement, reflection and a coaching style to ensure that the audience learns something invaluable and their minds and hearts shift. Each engagement is prepared in collaboration with you to make sure we meet your needs. After all time is precious. If people are not enriched by an event, there is little point in taking up their time and airspace.
Recent and upcoming speaking engagements
- Association for Coaching Wellness Conference, May 2018 – Keynote
- IPSS Global Education Amsterdam, April 2018 – Keynote
- Brazil San Paul, April 201
- NowLiveEvents Conway Hall Evening Lecture, Feb 2018
- BPS, Oct 2017 – Psychology Coaching Group Masterclass Grid Empowerment Tool
- Imperial Business School Alumni Career Workshop, Oct 2017
- Psychologies Magazine – NowLiveEvents Autumn Retreat, Sept 2017
- Brazil San Paulo Business Events, June 2017
- AUA Annual Conference April 2017
- TEDx SquareMile “The School of Tomorrow” March 18
- CIPD London Jan 2017
- Imperial College Alumni Events, Jan 2017, April 2017, June 2017
- AICTP Annual Conference Jan 2017
- United Nations Career Development Roundtable Helsinki Dec, 2016
- Hot Dot London, October 2016
- West London Action for Children Fundraiser, Oct 2016
- Elephant Family, August 2016
- Champalimaund Centre for the Unknown Annual Retreat, July 2016
- School of Life, June 2016
- Lancaster University, April 2016 – Keynote
- University of East London, March 2016
- Bournemouth University, March 2016
- Association for Coaching (AC), Jan 2016 – Coaching Skills Masterclass
I would love to get into a conversation with you about…
- Daring to be truly ‘human’: how to catalyse transformative thinking, doing and being.
- Supercharging productivity: how to tap heart and mind alchemy for results, engagement and pure genius.
- Grid: my revolutionary visual approach to staying on top of work, life, career and self-care.
- Critical role of safe spaces for effective relationships, teamwork and learning.
- Neuroscience of learning and effective behaviour change.
- Benefits of nurturing talents and how to go about this as a leader, manager and parent.
- Coaching skills that can transform your results at work and in all your relationships.
- 10 steps to achieving your goal.
What people say?
“Magdalena delivered a fantastic workshop on her ‘Get Productive’ model yesterday for Psychologies Magazine readers that everyone can benefit from at any stage of their lives! I would highly recommend her workshop to anyone struggling to achieve work-life balance or achieve results as well as organisations that would like their employees to be more productive.”Victoria Dolzhanska, Senior Commercial Finance Professional
“Magdalena has an ability to effectively summarize and present her knowledge as both a neuroscientist and coach. I highly recommend the Grid Empowerment Formula that she’s developed.”Vindy Teja, Contracts Consultant/Legal Liaison, TEAJA Organic
“Magdalena has a very special presence in the room, being able to offer a true fusion of heart and mind. Her knowledge and experience of applying the neuroscience with coaching is brilliant. I have come away equipped with a range of new strategies to apply to my own personal development as well as use in my practice with clients.Thank you so much. Sam James, Life Coach and Trainer
“I had the pleasure of experiencing a make time count workshop with Magdalena. I found the workshop and her new tools transformationary. Magdalena has wonderful skills and a natural art at helping you get the best results for yourself. I cannot wait to work with her again. Plus her book is a must read!”Claire Harding, Experienced Commercial EQ Coach, Trainer & Facilitator