Achieve your goals
Get support with your goal-setting and personal development by joining our FREE 12 month Goal Getter Bootcamp.
This online self-coaching course provides you with:
- 3 practical exercises to help you set wise goals
- 4 quarterly goal-setting trackers to keep you accountable
- 4 additional activities to support each quarter covering: energy management, time management, relationship building, and confidence
- 12 vital goal-setting lessons to support your learning
- 4 research-informed practices for success / one per each quarter
- 4 inspiring stories to add hope, belief and power to each step you take!
Thinking about goals that will leave my life in a better place has already had the positive effect to spur a lot more self-reflection.Barbara Noro, Grid Goal Setting Workshop Attendee
When you complete the Goal Getter Bootcamp you will have:
- Clear direction and focus to address what matters most
- The motivation to get started on your goals and the satisfaction of successful completion
- Strengthened habits of concrete action taking
- New confidence that comes from getting results!
- Support with tools, reminders and critical know-how
Dr Magdalena Bak-Maier
Make Time Count Founder, Neuroscientist, Top Performance & Wellbeing Coach and Grid Creator
“Self development and reflection, combined with purposeful supported action is the most powerful means of creating positive change in our lives.”
I am an internationally recognized teacher, facilitator and successful change maker, committed to supporting people to improve their lives and excel, irrespective of their starting point.
My work helps people achieve results without unnecessary costs. I do this by reconnecting people with their own sense of agency and power using original tools and critical know-how informed by my work. Grid™ is one such tool. Grid™ has been called “an ingenious goal-tracking system with a strong visual element” by Psychologies Magazine UK, a “complete life-saver” by academics and PhD students, and an “incredibly useful holistic coaching tool”.
My books include Body Talk (2019), Get Productive Grid (2015), and Get Productive! (2011) along with a contribution to WeCoach! (2021) and I have been an invited speaker at Columbia University Coaching Conference, Positive Psychology Conference, British Psychological Society, Association for Coaching and many higher education institutions, media including BBC, NPR and the Guardian, and tech companies.
Sample worksheets from the Goal Getter Bootcamp
Questions about the Goal Getter Bootcamp?
Want to know more?
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about the Goal Getter Bootcamp.
Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.