I have just touched base with 29 people from the accelerated talent programme I run. Many of them returend fired up and some, after working hard for seven months, felt they were in serious need of steam injection….If you’re either in overdrive or lacking energy and/or motivation to start the year productively, you might enjoy this short and simple new year goals workout.
Answer these questions for yourself:
What I’m bringing along to 2012
1. Last year was the year I did (what)?
2. My biggest lesson from 2011 would be….and my real lesson is…..
3. Here is everything that I achieved in 2011…..
1. If I could create a theme for 2012 what would I like it to be?
2. What would I like to achieve/obtain in life and work this year (list all no matter how ambitious)?
3. How do I want to remember this year?
1. What little steps can I take for each of my goals?
2. How do I normally let myself down and what support can I put in place now to prevent this?
3. What will I committ to doing for the rest of today, this week to show myself that I am serious about my success?