I have just touched base with 29 people from the accelerated talent program I run. Many of them returned fired up and some, after working hard for seven months, felt they were in serious need of steam injection…If you’re either in overdrive or lacking the energy and/or motivation to start the year productively, you might enjoy this short and simple new year goals workout.
Answer these questions for yourself:
What I’m bringing along to the new year
1. Last year was the year I did (what)?
2. My biggest lesson from last year would be….and my real lesson is…..
3. Here is everything that I achieved in the last year above what life threw at me…..
1. If I could create a theme for this year what would I like it to be?
2. What would I like to achieve/obtain in life and work this year (list all no matter how ambitious)?
3. How do I want to remember this year?
1. What little steps can I take for each of my goals?
2. How do I normally let myself down and what support can I put in place now to prevent this?
3. What will I commit to doing for the rest of today, this week to show myself that I am serious about my success?