Based on Make Time Count’s original Grid™ methodology, the Get Productive Grid book which has sold over 10,000 copies and is now available on Audible, Grid™ keynotes and workshops at AEG Global Summit (O2 Arena London), Inception 2019 Brazil, Hiscox Insurance and many other top workplaces – we invite you to experience the Grid™ life management approach for yourself in a one-day intensive retreat!
Too many people are caught up in a trap of habitual cycles that damage bodies and minds and take away brilliance and flow. It need not be this way!
- Feeling burnt out/frazzled and looking for a way to manage your agenda in a way that leaves you feeling accomplished, on top of things and re-energized.
- Needing tools and structure to manage your life and career in a way that leaves you more time to do the things you want to do!
- Wishing you had more energy and time and felt more in control.
- Productivity experts.
- Developers of a proven tool and framework for managing, tracking and organizing life and work, that people love and find useful.
- Many happy clients who have used the Grid™ to achieve more and feel better about themselves.
One day – BIG difference!
Join us for a day of illuminating activities, practical skills and proven practices that show you how to use your nervous system to stay focused, perform at your best and naturally refuel. Using our Grid™ framework you will build a vision for your life, work/business, career, and how you look and feel.
The Grid Retreat is our newest learn-by-doing experience, facilitated by Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Grid™ inventor. The day runs from 9.30 to 17.30.
Using a mix of individual, pair and trio work, as well as group facilitated activities/demos that apply practical neuroscience and positive psychology towards your success, we will:
- Explore your life through the Grid framework at mind/heart/body and spirit level and test what already works and what doesn’t.
- Work through the four Grid quadrants: life, work/business, self-care, and career to establish a clear vision for the future that nurtures your total being.
- Discover clear blocks in the mind, heart, and body to ensure that moving forward is not sabotaged by your unconscious mind.
- Pinpoint one effective habit that will create vast improvement and discover a proven neuroscience based formula for how to build it.
- Learn four practices that catalyze impressive quick-wins and set you on a better course for your future.
- Have fun so you can learn to approach each day in the same way and feel awesome!
- Connect with like-minded people so you can move from thinking about “how things could be” to making it happen.
Our retreats attract a rich spectrum of attendees who share a deep commitment to self-improvement. You will find yourself in a nurturing environment that will engage your mind, heart, body and spirit, inspiring and supporting you in equal measure.