Welcome to an incredibly powerful, deeply transformative, wellbeing and personal leadership development 1-day productivity retreat experience.
Attending the Grid™ Retreat is your chance to work with Magdalena Bak-Maier and really empower your productivity potential using your mind, paper, pen, and a highlighter.
Productivity Retreat Benefits
Working with Magdalena you will empower yourself to:
- Improve your productivity and time-management.
- Realise success and achieve the results you visualise.
- Feel clear-headed, energised and motivated.
- Avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- Free up time for more creativity and fun!
Your Grid™ Inventor and Productivity Guide: Magdalena Bak-Maier
The Grid™ Retreat is facilitated by Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Grid™ inventor. During the course of the day, Bak-Maier will demonstrate how you can realise your best life by learning to use your nervous system in a way that supports you and her unique Grid™ method.
Find out more about Magdalena Bak-Maier: Neuroscientist, Make Time Count founder, integration pioneer, Grid™ Productivity Tool inventor, author, and top performance coach.
Key Activities on the Grid™ Productivity Retreat Day
Our productivity retreat experience is designed to expose you to our powerful, versatile, and creative Grid™ framework. Over the course of the day, we invite you to become a life-designer. You will:
- Create a vision for what you want.
- Identify what works already.
- Pinpoint specific hurdles that get in the way.
- Discover practical solutions and tools to move forward with greater resolve, success, and spring in your step.
- Apply our unique Grid™ foundations framework to ensure positive change you intend on making is sustainable.
After you visualise what you want, we will work on making it happen.
Learning Outcomes from the Grid™ Productivity Experience
The session combines teaching and learning by doing with experiential, sensory work. Expect to discover your most powerful strategies for optimal productivity that are unique to you and how you can align them behind a vision for your life that supports your wellbeing and success.
- You will leave the Grid™ Retreat feeling clear, motivated, and genuinely empowered.
- You will have a plan in hand and proven productivity tools to progress.
- You will discover how you can integrate work, studies and life without feeling tired.
- You will learn to nurture yourself on a regular basis, so your mind stays creative, your heart is generous, and your body rested.
- You will be empowered to build your career and organise your life without driving yourself to exhaustion.
Feedback from Our Participants
“The exercises Magdalena uses are subtly challenging, shifting your perception and understanding and allowing you to go as deep, or as shallow as you choose. It allowed me to see in clarity what had only previously been on the periphery of my awareness and this has been really useful in helping me move forward.” – Jeremy
“Immersive connecting with yourself at a level you’re unlikely to reach on your own/ a book/ online course. In a safe supported environment with humility and ease.“ – Carolyn
“A fun and supportive retreat to discover more about yourself and learn effective tools and techniques to manage everyday life. Good for self-care and well-being!“ – Josie D
“If you are feeling like you don’t know which direction to go next professionally, personally, etc MTC will help you get clarity going forward. Great tools are given and you create an action plan that you can work on to get you to the next step.“ – Chris Andrews
Who Can Benefit from The Grid™ Productivity Retreat?
Personal and Career Development for Individuals
Make Time Count is a home for people from all walks of life. Anyone who can benefit from our services and tools in terms of productivity, wellbeing, leadership and health. This day is especially well suited for those who don’t have the time or resources to commit to a longer self-improvement retreat. Our attendees include:
- Working professionals.
- Working parents.
- Creative artists.
- People with ADHD.
Team and Staff Development for Organisations
Low morale and burnout are a disaster for organisational productivity.
Nourish your staff and build team engagement with our corporate productivity training workshops, keynotes or a team retreat.
Contact us to discuss the needs of your organisation.
Book Your Place on the Grid™ Retreat Productivity Event
Find Out More About the Grid™ Productivity Tool
Science shows us that a state of brilliance and flow is possible when we create specific nervous system states. The Grid™ is a magic structure and a process that shows you how to put that into practice each day, week, month and year.
Find out more about the Grid™, it’s creator, and the science behind the system.