The clear, expert leadership from Magdalena with the gentle, loving energy she brought to the day as well as the work we were tasked with made it a truly unique, insightful and beneficial day.
“Man surprises me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”Dalai Lama
Are you looking to have better balance?
Welcome to an incredibly powerful, highly practical yet deeply transformative productivity, wellbeing, and personal leadership development retreat experience.
- creative Grid™ framework.
Over the course of just one day, the Grid™ technology-free framework and tool will empower you to become the true architect of your life helping you discover the power and magic of balance.
Attending the Grid™ Retreat is your chance to work directly with Magdalena Bak-Maier, Grid creator so that you can discover what is blocking your progress and how to move forward using just paper, pen, and a highlighter.
Become the true architect of your life at our unique Grid Productivity and Wellbeing Retreat
The Grid Retreat Experience
The Grid™ Retreat is facilitated by me, Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, neuroscientist, Grid™ creator, and productivity and wellbeing expert. During the course of the day, I will demonstrate how you can realize your best life using the Grid™ method.
- The activities are rooted in cutting-edge neuroscience to engage different sensory modalities, the left and right brain and the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- The retreat proceeds along an arc of work including settling in, exploring what is true, deepening the experience through felt sense work and somatic activities, making sense of things, pinpointing blocks, and connecting with internal resources to support you moving forward.
- While the overall methodology stays the same, each retreat has a different seasonal theme and reflects the needs and energy of the specific delegates. Whether you are joining us for the first time or returning, there is always something new to discover and gain.
Grid Retreat Feedback
Kathrin Guerin, NHS Manager
Dmitry Gurov, Positive Psychologist, Coach and Facilitator
I loved the simplicity and power of this online retreat. Magda did an amazing job of making difficult things simple!!… Loved the work. Loved the sincerity of the people. And the small group format to work with.
Chris Andrews, Personal Fitness CEO
Nice flow, break out rooms, still able to connect with everyone and really allowed great conversations/work virtually. You were able to get really comfortable in your own space in your home.
Vanessa Martin, Events Expert
The Virtual Retreat is amazing. It exceeded my expectation for a online meeting and for the results I got. Strongly recommend you to do it.
Rebecca Obadia, Film Maker and Storyteller
Magdalena’s work cleanses what seems to trouble you or block you in any way and she will help you find the key to a balanced lifestyle.
Attending the Grid Retreat will expose you to our powerful, versatile, and creative Grid™ framework. This immersive session will empower you to:
- Improve your approach to life and how you get results.
- Build a clear vision that your mind and heart can get behind.
- Build foundations for success that help you realize your goals and aspirations.
- Identify areas where you are getting in your own way.
- Help with burnout, anxiety and overwhelm.
Our productivity and wellbeing retreat experience is designed to help you visualize what you want and make it happen. Over the course of the day you will:
- Create a life vision that is unique to you.
- Identify where you’re already winning by exploring your life and work through the Grid lens.
- Pinpoint specific hurdles that get in the way of your goals.
- Discover practical solutions and tools to move forward.
- Apply our unique Grid™ framework to stimulate positive change.
- Create a plan that will accelerate your progress.
The day includes demos, practical work on your own, in pairs and small groups, as well as sensory activities. By working your whole nervous system we help you discover your most important insights and powerful strategies for moving forward. Grid retreats helps you develop a unique approach to wellbeing and success.
- You will leave the Grid™ Retreat feeling clear, motivated, and genuinely empowered.
- You will have a plan in hand and proven productivity and wellbeing tools to progress.
- You will discover how you can integrate work, career and life without feeling tired.
- You will learn to nurture yourself on a regular basis, so your mind stays creative, your heart is generous, and your body rested.
- You will be empowered to build your career and organise your life without driving yourself to exhaustion.
Who Will Benefit from Attending a Productivity Retreat
The Grid Productivity Retreats attracts:
- Individuals looking for personal development and tools to achieve results and thrive
Working professionals, coaches, entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants, carers, clergy, working parents, creative artists, people with ADHD, students and recent graduates who want to explore work-life balance, stop feeling overwhelmed, find clarity, make progress quickly and/or pinpoint key obstacle that are holding them back.
- Corporate Leaders, Managers and HR Professionals
People working in large companies who are interested in exploring new approaches and tools to productivity and wellbeing, how they can nourish their staff and teams. If you wish to commission a corporate retreat please contact us to discuss the needs of your organisation.
Find Out More About the Grid™ Productivity & Wellbeing Tool
Science shows us that a state of brilliance and flow is possible when we learn the power of balance. The Grid™ is a magic structure and a process that shows you how to get results and be well each day, week, month, and year.
Find out more about the Grid™, it’s creator, and the science behind the system.