- This event has passed.
Snowball Success Goal Setting Workshop
Join us and snowball success! If you want 2023 to be your year, start it well with our online workshop this January. During this 90-minute intensive goal-setting masterclass, you will learn a powerful strategy, our proven Grid™ method, and practical insights to help you move forward, maintain momentum and succeed.
January 12 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm GMT
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid for goal setting
Helping you start, keep going and succeed
The Snowball Success Goal-Setting Masterclass will walk you through the process of:
1. Deciding on a meaningful goal
2. Creating accountability for the outcome
3. Writing an actionable plan to achieve that goal
You will also discover how to bulletproof your goal or aspiration so that your ideas and dreams get the resolve and action power they need.
We first offered this workshop in 2022 as a Guardian Masterclass, and people loved it for its practical nature and motivational content. Building on this great feedback, we’re offering the class again to support those ready to create their best year ahead using the knowledge and wisdom from Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, neuroscientist and wellbeing and productivity expert.
By the end of the session, you will have a meaningful goal and a pathway of action that creates your success.
Success demands time and effort; it’s a journey. If you want to reach your desired destination, you’ll need to plan your trip; otherwise, you will stray off course and fail to realize your goal.
In this session, we will help you set a meaningful goal and give you the knowledge you need to turn that intention into a course of action you’ll see through to the end. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to repeat the process to pursue new goals that will lead you to a more fulfilled and enriched life.
In the Snowball Success Goal-Setting Masterclass, you will:
- Learn how to use the Grid framework to set a goal and achieve it in a way that supports your wellbeing.
- Identify potential showstoppers that could get in the way, so you can better anticipate and plan to overcome obstacles.
- Create a mini action plan so you can make a start.
Expect to gain
Join this session, and you can expect to leave with:
- A valuable framework that links intention with goals and action.
- An overview of the Grid™ framework and how it can support meaningful goal-setting.
- A robust process to break down your goals into tasks and fit them around your already busy agenda.
- Invaluable neuroscience-based tips for how to optimize your mini-action plan for success.
- A quick, repeatable exercise to help you learn from your past ambition/goal graveyard.
- Increased motivation and the ability to strengthen connections with others.
Who can benefit from this masterclass?
If you want to move beyond your comfort zone and get out of your own way to pursue something new, to succeed at it, then this masterclass session is for you.
It is also a good fit for:
- Students and professionals returning from the winter break that need to refocus.
- People with a project or activity that’s always getting squeezed out against other priorities.
- Make Time Count members who are participating in the Goal Setting Bootcamp.
- Those who find it hard to start or keep going.
- Anyone struggling with setting goals and realizing success.
“It gave me the jump start that I couldn’t have accomplished by myself in probably a lifetime.”Sara Banu, academic and Grid student
“I like the fact that Grid is highly visual, and I’m a huge sketch addict. I find it hard to do projects if I don’t put pen to paper, and the Grid is always close by and ready to use.”Delia Balauca, university student and Grid-nik
Your host and facilitator
Your host and facilitator for this Masterclass is Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Founder of Make Time Count and Grid™ Inventor. Magdalena is a leading expert in productivity and wellbeing and draws from her current work as a high-performance coach and background as a neuroscientist.
Forget the story you may have been telling yourself or the dreams you had five or ten years ago. What are your dreams and goals now? What matters most to you? Learn to listen to your life with me and begin to work and create with more flow.Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book your place:
Snowball Success Goal-Setting Masterclass
Booking is now open; reserve your place using the form below and follow the onscreen instructions.