Resilience Coaching with the Grid™
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Grid™ is a simple tool and framework to help increase productivity and wellbeing. Grid™ integrates neuroscience, positive psychology and evidence-based multi-modality coaching.
This masterclass will benefit coaches who are interested in adding a new tool and process to their 1:1 work.
The day is organised through Coaching at Work Masterclass programme.
The Grid™ facilitates the development of:
- compelling holistic vision,
- maintenance of healthy boundaries,
- shines light on what works and what doesn’t through factual, visually accessible information
- builds motivation for change immediately.
Using experiential work and group facilitation, you will experience the Grid™ for yourself and how you could use it with clients. Further Grid™ Certified Coach training is available for those wishing to add the tool to their current practice.
Aims and Objectives
During the day you will:
- Be introduced to important neuroscientific insights to help facilitate effective behavioural change in little time and without much talking.
- Get an overview of the Grid™ and how it helps people integrate the person within while also increasing their productivity and health.
- Apply the Grid™ using several common coaching scenarios.
- Leave motivated and confident to go beyond talk-only interventions to tackle motivation, belief, hope and resistance to change.
- Develop practical ideas for how you can add the Grid™ to your practice.
The day will include a mixture of short inputs, peer coaching and three specific activities to take away and try immediately.
Find out more and book here.