- This event has passed.
Meaningful Goal Setting Masterclass
February 10 @ 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm GMT
A 45-minute intensive goal setting masterclass with
Dr Magdalena Bak-Maier
What you will achieve on the Meaningful Goal Setting Masterclass
The Meaningful Goal Setting Masterclass will take you through the process of:
- Deciding on a meaningful goal.
- Setting the goal out in writing and committing to the outcome.
- Making a plan of action to achieve your goal.
This 45-minute intensive goal setting masterclass was originally part of the Guardian Masterclass held in January 2022 by Dr Magdalena Bak-Maier. In this session, you will have another opportunity to benefit from Magdalena’s extensive experience in the neuroscience of goal setting and productivity.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear goal and a path to realize success.
Who will benefit?
- If you missed the Guardian Masterclass with Magdalena on meaningful goal setting, this event is for you.
- Make Time Count members who are participating in the Goal Setting Bootcamp.
- Anyone struggling with setting goals and realising success.
Why meaningful goal setting is so important
Many of the things we want to realize take time and demand some effort. Setting goals seems obvious but in reality is not as straightforward as we may think.
In this session we will help you set meaningful goals and help you understand how to take an intention and turn it into something that ends up enriching your life.
In the Meaningful Goal Setting Masterclass you will:
- Learn to set a goal in the context of our whole-person life using the Grid framework.
- Check the goal again potential showstoppers and strengthen our motivation for it.
- Create a mini action plan to move forward in practical terms.
You will leave with:
- A valuable framework that links intention with goals and action.
- An overview of the Grid framework and how it can support meaningful goal setting.
- A robust process to break down your goals into tasks and fit them around your already busy agenda.
- Invaluable neuroscience based tips for how to optimize your mini action plan for success.
- A quick, repeatable exercise to help you learn from your past ambition / goal graveyard.
- Increased motivation and the ability to strengthen connection with others.
Feedback from the Guardian Masterclass
“As a featured speaker on the Guardian Masterclass, ‘Wellbeing hacks: Make 2022 your best year yet’, Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier delivered an insightful and useful session that provided a framework that “links big picture vision to daily practice”.
Her warm and confident style made it easy to understand how to construct an action plan for my life, work, self-care and career.
I’m inspired to implement what I’ve learned and recommend to anyone who might be interested in achieving their goals and intentions to check out Dr. Bak-Maier’s work.”Jason Mollring
Book your place
Places are now available for the Masterclass. Reserve your seat using the booking form at the end of this page.
The member presale has now ended.