- This event has passed.
Grid Training – boost resilience, grow your confidence and make satisfying progress
October 20 @ 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm BST
Online training workshop
To be effective we need to feel safe and calm. Nothing is better for our nervous system than tangible evidence that our actions are moving us forward. This is what we need to be well and do well. Our lives, and those we love and work with depend on it.
Recent times have introduced many additional pressures and demands on our time and attention. For many of us, it can be difficult to stay resilient and confident, let alone feel we are making progress.
Have you recently felt a bit overwhelmed by what’s happening and how you can best respond? Fret not!
Grid is a simple and highly effective tool to will support you
- being clear-headed,
- feeling positive and energized,
- making real progress towards what matters for you even when doing so seem hard.
In this session you will:
- Be introduced to the Grid approach that helps you stay positive, be clear and make tangible progress across the professional and the personal.
- Learn a nifty trick about how you can overcome procrastination on tasks you know you need and want to do, yet find it hard to show up to.
- Strengthen your personal leadership and resilience.
- A practical approach you can put to work for yourself right away that will support your mental and emotional wellbeing and how you self-care.
- A way to make progress irrespective of your starting point.
- A useful method to stop sabotaging starting or keep going.
- Renewed confidence that you can face and respond to whatever life throws at you.
- Copy of the session slides and activities.
- Access to further Grid mastery accredited learning path.
This session will suit professionals, business people, academics, physicians, educators, community workers, clergy, those in the people helping professions and graduate students.
What others say about the Grid?
Grid has been a life saver for me! – Dr. Laura Rossi