- This event has passed.
Guardian Masterclass – Goal Setting with Grid
January 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm GMT
Wellbeing hacks: Make 2022 your best year yet
Make Time Count founder Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, is a featured expert at the upcoming Guardian Masterclass in wellbeing, hosting a session on goal setting with Grid™.
Join her and learn how to use the Grid™ productivity method to set goals that move you towards a life of greater satisfaction, connection and joy.
The good and bad of goal setting
All our action is goal-motivated.
Our nervous system is built to help us meet our needs.
And yet, purposeful goal setting is not as easy as we may think.
How often have you found yourself thinking about what you want in your life but maybe leaving things at the dreaming or wishing stage?
Perhaps you set a goal or two but didn’t know where to start to action it?
Or maybe it’s sticking to goals that you find hard.
And for some of us, goal setting is so loaded (connected to a fear of failure, commitment or negative emotions) that we avoid it altogether.
I want to help you reframe goal setting as a positive so you can harness its power.
Join me for the Guardian Masterclass Goal Setting with Grid™
I have been setting goals for as long as I can remember.
From my own experience of goal setting and my deep understanding of human behavior and “neuro-mechanics” as a coach to high achievers, I have learnt three important lessons about how to set meaningful goals, and achieve results, that I will share in this practical workshop:
- the importance of balancing goals that energize our minds, hearts, bodies and spirit
- the importance of figuring out a personally meaningful vision in which we set goals that incorporate these four key areas: life, self-care, work and career
- goal setting is powered by action taking
The Grid™ productivity method for goal setting
I’ve developed a holistic system so you can take action to achieve your goals and avoid common pitfalls like trying to do too much and then losing momentum.
Using this method, you will:
- Gain clarity
- Maintain motivation
- Avoid overwhelm
I call this useful framework, method and process the Grid™.
In this Guardian Masterclass session, we will delve deeper into the Grid™ method, and I will share how to:
1. Apply Grid™ and use it as a productivity tool to:
- achieve and maintain balance in the different areas of your life
- manage competing priorities
- safeguard and improve your wellbeing, and your connection to and relationships with others
2. Set wise goals that nurture your whole self
3. Identify the actionable steps you need to take to achieve results
You can expect to learn:
- Why balance is something we need to learn to cultivate
- How to set goals (even if you’re not a natural goal setter) and how to avoid falling short
- How Grid™ can easily and practically support you in reaching your goals and nurture everyday well-being to lower stress
If you’re on this page ahead of the event, please visit the Grid section of our site to get a head start!