- This event has passed.
Grid Clinic: Strengthening Personal and Professional Relationships
Join us and learn actionable steps for strengthening personal and professional relationships, which are the core of success. This 90-minute, small-group coaching session is interactive and highly personalized to meet your current needs. Bring your questions and challenges about your relationships at home, the office and life or business. We’ll help you locate solutions using our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies.
30 June 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm BST
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ to build stronger relationships at home and work
Relationships play a key role when it comes to our experience of life. They impact our health, mental and physical wellbeing, and self-esteem. In the work context, they can also affect our ability to progress and succeed.
But building and maintaining relationships need not be hard work. Instead, it can be a great form of personal development and a means to raise our quality of life. We’ll explore this topic at our upcoming Grid™ Clinic. You will learn three essential strategies you need for stronger relationships at home and at work, and learn how our holistic Grid™ method can help in this area.
We will use the Grid quadrants: personal life, self-care, work, and career, to help you clarify what’s already working for you in your relationships, what you want to make better, and most importantly, pinpoint how you can go about it.
The session is interactive; you have the opportunity to learn and share. Bring your questions and your challenges and we’ll explore them together and help you locate a healthy approach to make a positive difference that will enrich your life.
Join us, and together we will:
- clarify what your current needs are when it comes to connection, including what you need from yourself,
- discover common themes around what works and what erodes effective connection,
- pinpoint places where you want to invest energy to make things better,
- learn 2-3 practical strategies you can apply to build stronger relationships both personally and professionally.
What you will leave with:
You can expect to leave our Strengthening Personal and Professional Relationships Grid™ Clinic:
- feeling empowered to make positive changes in your life,
- clear about what you need in each area of your life and how to balance this with your other priorities,
- and with practical insights and ideas for actions as well as a process for taking steps to make it happen.
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
“The Grid Clinic is where the Grid became more than just a tool for doing my Want-To’s list. It turned into a train of thought where I can think of my needs in each quadrant with respect to the various emotional aspects of life. Thank you all for the new grid glasses.”Banu Akkas
Whether you’re new to the Grid™ or a seasoned Gridnik, the Grid™ Clinic session is an excellent opportunity for a short and meaningful step to improve your life. You can discover some of the magic of the Grid™ method and get support to implement it in your life.
Clinics are ideally suited to:
- People who value personal development
- Those interested in improving their quality of life through healthier balance at work, in life, in their career and how they self-care.
- Those who wish to find out more about the Grid™ method.
- All those registered for our new Goal Getters Bootcamp and want to dive into the emotional connection theme.
- Readers (and listeners) of the Get Productive Grid™ book that have questions about how to use the framework.
- Make Time Count Grid™ Introduction Course completers and other MTC alumni who would like further support.
Your host and facilitator
Your host and facilitator for this Grid™ Clinic is Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, leading international coach and the founder of Make Time Count. Magdalena is an author, neuroscientist and productivity and well-being expert who develops tools that help empower people.
“Coaching clients on how to stand in their full authority, constantly shows me how interdependent we are and what this means for our health and success. When we can’t sleep at night it is often because boundaries have been crossed, conflict is brewing and someone feels let down. To do better, we need clarity and skills to talk about our respective needs, how to speak our truth safely and co-create win-wins. At MTC we are dedicated to helping people create good irrespective of past history.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book now for the Grid™ Clinic: Strengthening Personal and Professional Relationships
Our Grid™ Clinics are limited to a small, intimate group, so everyone has a chance to ask, speak and contribute.
There are only eight seats available; don’t miss out. Book your place now.
Use the calendar below to book your seat – click the blue circle and follow the onscreen instructions.