Grid Clinic: Productivity Hacks to Reduce Stress
Learn the key productivity hacks to reduce stress at our upcoming Grid™ Clinic. Held via Zoom, this is a small-group coaching session tailored to meet your needs. We invite you to bring your questions and challenges about stress and productivity. Over 90 minutes, we will help you locate solutions to help you better manage the competing demands and responsibilities in your life. We will do this using a combination of our powerful Grid™ productivity method and three practical and actionable strategies.
March 23 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm GMT
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ to beat stress and regain control
The essential productivity tool for modern life
We all get stressed at some time or another. From a nervous system perspective, stress is simply a mismatch between our available resources and the presenting demand(s). But there’s far more to it! Too much stress can easily damage our bodies and our mindset creating a vicious downward spiral. Whether you’ve been struggling with this feeling for a while or it’s come on relatively recently, our powerful Grid productivity method can help you regain your focus and clarity, help you get organized and recover calm.
The Grid™ method
We will walk you through how the Grid™ method works and how you can use it in different ways to support you in doing well. Utilizing the four Grid™ quadrants: personal life, self-care, work and career, we’ll explore where you are now, where you want to be, and what needs to happen to get you there using left and right-brain activities.
Using lessons from coaching, our goal-setting experiment and burnout recovery work, we will help you take a meaningful step to achieve the improvements you want to see to reduce stress and encourage calm. It’s where all human beings function at their best.
During the session we will:
- clarify your needs and what you need from yourself to make changes
- identify where you want to focus your energy to make improvements
- pinpoint the common themes that help you make progress and those that literally dig you into a grave
- learn 2-3 practical strategies you can action right away to get on top of things and be on your way to healthier balance.
What you will gain:
After attending our clinic you will have:
- an actionable process for making changes
- a clear idea about what you can and need to do next
- a sense of empowerment and motivation to follow through.
Who are Grid Clinics for?
Whether you’re completely new to Gridding or you’ve been doing it for a while and need a refresher, the session is an opportunity to take a meaningful step towards improvement.
Grid™ Clinics benefit:
- people who battle too much stress or who have tried other methods and are not seeing results
- anyone that wants to learn a healthy approach to achieve and maintain better work-life balance
- those that wish to find out more about Grid™ method, how to apply it, and how to remain consistent
- our bootcamp Goal Getters that want to delve deeper into holistic productivity
- Readers and listeners of the Get Productive Grid™ book or audiobook that wish to further their use and understanding of Grid™
- Make Time Count Course completers and alumni that want further support
“I started about a year ago and I haven’t wanted to waiver since. It’s not a chore, it’s a pleasure – a happy habit!”Maggie Grieve, Grid user
Your host and facilitator
The Grid Clinic is led by productivity expert, author and Grid architect Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier.
Magdalena draws on her background as a neuroscientist and her work as a top-performance coach with many highly ambitious people where she helps them find more healthy ways of working to avoid burnout.
“Have you ever been to a doctor and walked away reassured, clear and motivated to be more healthy? That’s the concept behind our Grid Clinics. In just 90min, you can examine a specific theme, address one challenge or listen and learn from others being guided by an expert facilitator and/or coach-therapist. Find out how to turn your nervous system into an ally with me.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book now for Grid™ Clinic: Productivity Hacks to Reduce Stress
There are just eight places available for our Grid™ Clinic to ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute.
To book, click on the date below (circled in blue) and follow the onscreen instructions.
We can’t wait to meet you!