- This event has passed.
Grid Clinic: Practical Career Management – Make Your Plans a Reality
This event is sold out!
The good news is there are still places available on the November Grid Clinic: Career Planning For Success. Book your place today to secure your seat.
Our Grid Clinics are small-group coaching sessions that are interactive and highly personalized to meet your current needs. We set a topical theme and ask you to bring your questions and challenges in relation to it. Our goal is to help you locate solutions using a combination of our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies related to the theme.
May 5 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm BST
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ for practical career management
Create a life of greater fulfilment, security and control.
During this 90-minute Grid™ Clinic, We will explore how you can use our Grid™ method to create a healthy approach to career management.
An approach that fits with your busy life and helps you thrive personally and professionally while also avoiding burnout.
Once learnt, you can use the method throughout your life to ensure you use your time and energy effectively and achieve results.
Bring your career questions and challenges, and learn how to apply the four-quadrant Grid™ framework to define your career goals and unpack them into individual steps.
Using our proven method, we will:
- clarify your needs, including what you need from yourself to progress and succeed,
- pinpoint where you want to focus your energy,
- identify the common themes that support or hinder your progress,
- learn 2-3 practical applications for proactive career management.
What you will gain
You can expect to leave the session:
- with a robust process to structure your actions
- clarity about what you want to do next
- confidence and a sense of empowered to move forward.
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
“I am able to do more things, I am more organised. Just having these compartments in a chronological order has really helped me. Before, I had lists without priorities; no timescale there. I was selecting [tasks] randomly and pushing things away.”Rui Lorenco – academic and researcher
Whether you’re a seasoned Gridder or a new to the method, this is an opportunity to take a step that will serve you in creating the life you’ve always wanted.
The session is a good fit for anyone:
- that wants to learn a healthy approach to career management and professional development
- that wishes to find out more about the Grid™ method, how to apply it and how to remain consistent
- that bought the Get Productive Grid™ book or audiobook and wants to expand their understanding and further their use of Grid™
- our past course students
- current Goal Getter Bootcamp members that want to delve deeper into Grid’s™ potential
Your host and facilitator
Your host for this session is Make Time Count founder, Grid™ inventor, and top-performance coach Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier.
Magdalena is an accomplished coach, inspiring teacher and someone who models what she shares. She skillfully integrates neuroscience, leadership, coaching and education to help her clients rise and thrive.
“Using the Grid™ regularly will help you achieve results and create your most rewarding and healthy life.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book your place for Grid™ Clinic
Practical career management – make your plans a reality
Seats at our Grid™ Clinics are limited to eight to ensure everyone has an opportunity to contribute.
To book your place at our popular online event, click the blue circle below and follow the onscreen instructions.
This event is sold out
The good news is there are still places available on the November Grid Clinic: Career Planning For Success!
During this 90-minute Grid™ Clinic, we will help you reconnect with what your work and career mean to you and how you can use our Grid™ method to create a healthy approach to work and career management.