- This event has passed.
Grid Clinic: Overcome Busy – Holistic Productivity for Better Work-Life Balance
Our Grid Clinics are small-group coaching sessions that are interactive and highly personalized; they’re tailored to meet your current needs. We set a topical theme and ask you to bring your questions and challenges in relation to it. Over 90 minutes, we help you locate solutions using a combination of our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies related to the theme.
March 24 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm GMT
Location: Online – Zoom
Our modern lives are often busy. They’re full of competing demands, responsibilities, and things to do.
It can be a challenge to balance the different areas of life and to fit everything in without neglecting something – or someone, including yourself.
If you have fallen into a busy trap, always doing, it doesn’t always translate to being more productive – oftentimes it’s quite the opposite.
For this reason, our March Grid™ Clinic will focus on holistic productivity and how to harness it to achieve and maintain a greater work-life balance.
Grid™ for holistic productivity
Get things done, balance priorities, achieve more
Learn the steps to take to overcome “busy” so you can achieve results and feel good. The Grid can help you get things done, balance your priorities (at work and home), and support you in taking meaningful action towards your goals and new opportunities.
During this 90-minute Grid™ Clinic, we will use the four Grid quadrants: personal life, self-care, work and career to explore: where you are now, where you want to be, and the adjustments needed to create a pathway of action.
Our Grid™ Clinics are small-group, interactive sessions.
In this clinic, you are invited to share your questions and challenges around work-life balance and productivity so we can identify the changes you can make to achieve the improvements you want to see.
Using the Grid™ framework, we will:
- clarify your needs, including what you need from yourself to make changes
- pinpoint where you want to focus your energy to make improvements
- identify the common themes that help you move forward or cause you to stall
- learn 2-3 practical hacks you can put in place now to begin improving your productivity
What you will gain
Expect to leave the session with:
- a process for taking action to make things happen
- clarity about what you can and need to do next
- sense of empowerment and motivation to follow through.
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’ve been Gridding for some time and want to take the method further, this Grid™ Clinic session is an opportunity to take a meaningful step towards improvement.
The session is a good fit for:
- anyone that wants to learn a healthy approach to achieve and maintain better work-life balance
- those that wish to find out more about Grid™ method, how to apply it, and how to remain consistent
- our bootcamp Goal Getters that want to delve deeper into holistic productivity
- Readers and listeners of the Get Productive Grid™ book or audiobook that wish to further their use and understanding of Grid™
- Make Time Count Course completers and alumni that want further support
“The Grid method helped me learn how to pace myself, own my big vision, and take specific steps that lead to big leaps.”Virginia Nava
Your Grid™ Clinic host
Your host for this session is productivity expert, author and Grid architect Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier.
Magdalena draws on her background as a neuroscientist and her work as a top-performance coach to help you achieve balance, heal, work and lead with greater impact.
“I empower people to follow their hearts, trust their inspiration and walk their own path.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book now for the March Grid™ Clinic:
Overcome Busy – Holistic Productivity for Better Work-Life Balance
Places at our Grid™ Clinics are limited to eight to allow everyone the opportunity to contribute.
To book, click on the date below (circled in blue) and follow the onscreen instructions.
We hope you will join us!