Grid Clinic: Nurture Relationships to Last
Join us and learn actionable steps to nurture relationships to last. This 90-minute, small-group coaching session is interactive and highly personalized to meet your current needs. Bring your questions and challenges about relationships, personal or professional, and we’ll help you locate solutions using our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies.
February 23 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm GMT
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™: making time for connection
Relationships play a key role when it comes to our experience of life and work. They impact our health, mental and physical wellbeing, and self-esteem. In the work context, they can also affect our ability to progress and succeed.
But nurturing relationships need not be hard work. Instead, it can be a great form of personal development and a means to improve our quality of life. We’ll explore this topic at our upcoming Grid™ Clinic. You will learn three essential strategies to nurture relationships at home and at work, by using our proven productivity method, Grid™, to ensure they’re a priority in your life and not an afterthought.
We will use the Grid™ quadrants: personal life, self-care, work, and career, to help you clarify what’s already working for you in your relationships, what you want to make better, and most importantly, pinpoint how you can go about it.
Our Grid Clinics are interactive and experiential sessions, so you have the opportunity to learn, try things out and share your discoveries with others or learn from others. Bring your questions and your challenges and we’ll explore them together and help you locate a healthy approach to relationships that will enrich your life.
At this online workshop we will:
- clarify what your current needs are when it comes to connection, including what you need from yourself,
- discover common themes around what works and what erodes trust and true connection,
- pinpoint places where you want to invest energy to make things better,
- learn 2-3 practical strategies you can apply to nurture the relationships in your life both personal and professional.
Expect to leave with:
You can expect to leave our Nurture Relationships to Last Grid™ Clinic:
- feeling empowered to make positive changes in your life,
- clear about what you need in each area of your life and how to balance this with your other priorities,
- and with practical insights and ideas for actions as well as process for taking definitive action to make it happen
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
Whether you’re new to the Grid™ or a seasoned Gridnik, a Grid™ Clinic session is an excellent opportunity for a short and meaningful step to improve your life. You can discover some of the magic of the Grid™ method and get support to implement it in your life.
Our clinics are a great fit for:
- People who value personal development
- Those interested in improving their quality of life through healthier balance at work, in life, in their career and how they self-care.
- Those who wish to find out more about the Grid™ method.
- All that have registered for our new Goal Getters Bootcamp and want to dive into the emotional connection theme.
- Readers (and listeners) of the Get Productive Grid™ book that have questions about how to use the framework.
- Make Time Count Grid™ Introduction Course completers and other MTC alumni who would like further support.
“With the Grid, I make time to focus on my new company – Ping Thinking – development and my clients, my administrative heap, my properties, my family and friends, my husband, the girls, home and personal family life.”Maggie Grieve, Grid user
Your host and facilitator
Your host and facilitator for this Grid™ Clinic is Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, leading international coach and the founder of Make Time Count. Magdalena is an author, neuroscientist and productivity and well-being expert who develops tools that help empower people with a “Soul Physician” label.
“Overlooking human need for connection harms relationships, hampers success and crushes life. It makes people spend time doing things they don’t care about with people they don’t like. Connection is a skill set that involves learning how to be present, attentive, curious, deeply listening and loving. And we can all learn these skills.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book now for the Grid Clinic: Nurture Relationships to Last
Our Grid™ Clinics are limited to a small, intimate group so everyone can contribute. For this reason, there are only 8 seats available. To avoid disappointment, book your place below by following the onscreen instructions.