Grid Clinic: Next Step Career Planning
Join us for Next Step Career Planning, our May Grid™ Clinic. Is now the right time to take a new job? Should you put yourself forward for a promotion or new role? In this small-group coaching session, you’re invited to bring career questions and challenges like this to explore. Like all clinics, the session is highly personalized to meet your current needs. Our goal is to help you locate solutions and make a plan for the future using a combination of our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies.
May 4 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm BST
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ for next step career planning
Assess, plan, action
Careers and employment form a big part of our lives. For many people, work is more than just a paycheck. It is a place where we can find meaning, enjoy how we spend our time and grow. During this 90-minute Grid™ Clinic, we will help you assess where you are currently and assist you with creating a plan for your next career steps using our Grid™ method.
The Grid™ Method
Grid helps people develop a sustainable approach to advance a complete life agenda. This means that work and career complement life and what one needs to be well. Such harmony is increasingly needed in today’s busy life. The gridding method helps people thrive personally and professionally by creating results and lowering anxiety.
Once learned, you can use the Grid method anytime to ensure you’re supported to achieve the results you want to see.
Bring your career questions and challenges, and learn how to apply the four-quadrant Grid™ framework to pinpoint the next step in your career and the actions you need to take to get there.
Using our powerful method, we will:
- clarify your needs and how you can help yourself to succeed,
- identify where you should focus your energy,
- explore what supports and hinders your progress highlighting any themes that get you in your own way of success
- learn 2-3 practical strategies for next-step career planning.
What you will gain
Like all our Grid™ Clinic sessions, you will leave:
- clear about what you want to do next
- have a highly-effective process to add to your career management toolkit
- feel more confident and motivated to take action and make a decision.
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
Whether you’re new to the Grid™ or have been using it for a while, our Grid™ clinics are a great first step to assessing and planning for the life you’ve always wanted or a regular top-up booster to help you stay on track with your career goals.
Grid™ Clinic is a good fit if you:
- want to take a moment to pause and notice what’s happening to you and what you need to do next
- could benefit from guided reflection, additional group perspectives and practical strategies to improve
- want to learn a healthy, sustainable approach to career management and professional development
- wish to find out more about the Grid™ method, how to apply it and how to remain consistent
- bought the Get Productive Grid™ book or audiobook and want further your use of Grid™
- completed one of our courses and want to delve deeper into Grid™ method
- joined our Goal Getter Bootcamp and want to build on this work
- have a specific challenge and need a highy effective and good-value coaching solution
“Working for more than one organisation leaves you little time to take up personal/career development opportunities that may be on offer. This has left me feeling that I need to seek and pursue these opportunities in what time I can between jobs. Working with a monthly Grid™ I was able to see what needed to be done, what I wanted to achieve and how best to create some balance.”Jane, curator
Read Jane’s experience of using Grid™ to manage the challenges of a portfolio career in full here.
Your host and facilitator
Your host for this session is Grid™ creator and Make Time Count founder, Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier. Magdalena is a top-performance coach who integrates neuroscience, leadership, coaching and education to help her clients achieve their full potential.
Every person is trying their best to get somewhere. Successful long-distance travel necessitates clarity, intention, organization, motivation, and energy. Grid helps with all this and more.Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book your place for the Grid™ Clinic:
Next Step Career Planning
To make sure everyone gets the most from our clinic session, we limit these sessions to eight places.
To book your place at this popular career planning session, use the calendar below (click the date circled blue) and follow the onscreen instructions to finalize your booking.