Grid Clinic: Strengthening Relationships
February 24 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm GMT
Join us for the first Grid Clinic of 2022: a dedicated session on strengthening relationships.
It is a new year and with Valentine’s Day coming up, this is the time many of us decide or resolve to focus on relationships and our connection to others – appreciating them, strengthening them, re-thinking how we make them rewarding, and perhaps even re-evaluating their place in our lives. Let’s face it, how we connect with others impacts our health, mental and physical wellbeing, and self-esteem!
For this reason, we’ve chosen strengthening relationships as our Grid™ clinic theme.
Grid™: helping you emotionally connect with yourself and others
In this 90-minute session, we will use the Grid™ framework to identify your priorities when it comes to emotional connection with the different people currently present in your life. We will use the four Grid™ quadrants: personal life, self-care, work, and career, and explore what’s already working in our relationships, what we want to make better and how.
The session is interactive, it’s an opportunity to share your questions and challenges about relationships and locate a healthy approach to make a positive difference that will enrich your life.
Our small group size and the powerful Grid™ framework will help us:
- clarify what our current needs are when it comes to connection, including what we need from ourselves,
- discover common themes around what works and what erodes effective connection,
- pinpoint places where we want to invest energy to make things better,
- learn 2-3 practical hacks we can apply to help us feel more connected.
What you will leave with
As is always the case, expect to leave the clinic:
- feeling empowered to make positive changes in your life,
- clear about what you need and how to balance this with your other priorities,
- and with practical insights and ideas for actions as well as a process for taking the steps to make it happen.
Who are Grid Clinics for?
Whether you’re new to the Grid™ or a seasoned Gridnik, the Grid™ Clinic session is an excellent opportunity for a short and meaningful step to improve your life. You can discover some of the magic of the Grid™ method and get support to implement it in your life.
It’s ideally suited to:
- People interested in positive improvement through healthier balance in their work, life, career and self-care.
- Those who wish to find out more about the Grid™ method.
- Those that have registered for our new Goal Getters Bootcamp and want to dive into emotional connection theme.
- Readers (and listeners) of the Get Productive Grid™ book that have questions about how to use the framework.
- Make Time Count Grid™ Introduction Course completers and other MTC alumni who would like further support.
Your host and facilitator
Your host and facilitator for this Grid™ Clinic is Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, leading international coach and the founder of Make Time Count. Magdalena is an author, neuroscientist and a productivity and well-being expert.
“I connect people to the bigger picture of life by teaching minds to Feel and hearts to Think.”
Book now for the Grid Clinic: Strengthening relationships
Grid™ Clinics are limited to a small, intimate group so everyone has a chance to ask speak and contribute.
There are only eight seats available for this small-group session.
To book your place, select the date (blue circle) below, then click the time and press confirm. This will take you to the payment options page.
We look forward to seeing you there!