Grid Clinic: Career Planning For Success
Join us for Career Planning for Success, our November Grid™ Clinic. In this small-group coaching session, you’re invited to bring your questions and challenges related to this theme. Like all clinics, the session is highly personalized to meet your current needs. Our goal is to help you locate solutions and make a plan for the future using a combination of our powerful Grid™ method and three practical strategies.
November 17 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm GMT
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ for career planning success
Clarify and plan your next career move
Our work and career are a significant part of our lives.
During this 90-minute Grid™ Clinic, we will help you reconnect with what your work and career mean to you and how you can use our Grid™ method to create a healthy approach to work and career management.
Grid™ helps people develop a sustainable approach to advance a complete life agenda that fits with today’s busy life. The gridding method helps people thrive personally and professionally and learn to prioritize health and wellbeing to prevent burnout.
Once learned, you can use the method throughout your life to ensure you use your time and energy effectively to achieve the results you want to see.
Bring your career questions and challenges, and learn how to apply the four-quadrant Grid™ framework to pinpoint your career goals and the steps you need to take to achieve them.
Using our powerful method, we will:
- clarify your needs and how you can help yourself to succeed,
- identify where you should focus your energy,
- explore what supports and hinders your progress and highlight the common themes
- learn 2-3 practical strategies for successful career planning.
What you will gain
Like all our Grid™ Clinic sessions, you will leave:
- clear about what you want to do next
- have a highly-effective process to add to your career management toolkit
- feeling more confident and inspired to pursue the career you want
Who are Grid™ Clinics for?
“The balance between personal life and work life that we should all aim for was what attracted me the most. Also, the idea that there are better ways of managing time than making to do lists!”Ines Coutinho – Mother, academic and researcher
Whether you’re new to the Grid™ or have been using it for a while, our Grid™ clinics are a great first step to creating the life you’ve always wanted or a regular top-up booster to help you stay on track with your goals.
Grid™ Clinic is a good fit if you:
- could benefit from guided reflection and practical strategies to improve
- want to learn a healthy, sustainable approach to career management and professional development
- wish to find out more about the Grid™ method, how to apply it and how to remain consistent
- bought the Get Productive Grid™ book or audiobook and want further your use of Grid™
- completed one of our courses and want to delve deeper into Grid™ method
- joined our Goal Getter Bootcamp and want to build on this work.
Your host and facilitator
Your host for this session is Grid™ creator and Make Time Count founder Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier. Magdalena is a top-performance coach who integrates neuroscience, leadership, coaching and education to help her clients achieve their full potential.
“In Grid™ coaching, career decisions are balanced with one’s health and well-being, one’s personal life circumstances and also what sort of day-to-day work helps the person flow.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book your place for the Grid™ Clinic:
Career Planning for Success
We limit these sessions to eight places to make sure everyone gets the most from our clinic session.
To book your place at this popular career planning session, use the calendar below (click the date circled blue) and follow the onscreen instructions to finalize your booking.
We hope you will take this opportunity to join us for the last clinic of 2022!