A one-day small group gathering designed to experientially help delegates explore the way in which we can show up in life, work, and for ourselves to create specific outcomes using our Grid work-life balance and productivity framework.
- This event has passed.
Grid 1-Day Personal Development Retreat: April 2021
24 April 2021 @ 10:00 am – 3:45 pm BST
Staying balanced and clearheaded in challenging times is crucial. As our lives become busier, finding time to make sense of it all, reconnecting with what matters, and keeping our attention and effort well-placed is a challenge. Our iconic 1-Day Grid™ Retreat can help. This group gathering helps you:
- take time for yourself and focus on your life, self-care, work/business and career as one creation,
- pinpoint what healthy balance may look like,
- reconnect with what truly needs you and what is most important so that your invest your time wisely,
- locate your resources and inner strength to improve on what is and move forward stronger.
Leave inspired, motivated and clear on where you may need to redress the balance in your life and how.
The Grid Personal Development Day Programme
- 10:30 Start and welcome
- 11:00 Theme 1 – Exploring our life and balance through the Grid lens
- 12:00 15min Break
- 12:15 Theme 2 – Pinpointing core needs and strengthening resources.
- 13:15 – 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Theme 3 – Creating action plans that refuel and make things better.
- 15:45 Close
Book Tickets or Buy the Grid Aids
Creating your own Grid weekly map is the perfect way to stay organised and keep calm. Printed in sharp and full colour, this Grid block will look great on your wall, desk and helps you visually track your progress and healthy balance.
Would you like to live a fuller life? One where you achieve results, have a rewarding personal life whilst nurturing your whole personal and professional being? The Grid is a simple and proven work-life balance system to help you thrive.