- This event has passed.
Goal Getter Bootcamp Group Coaching – Session 2
May 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm BST
Calling all Goal Getter Bootcamp registrants! Join us for the second of four complimentary group coaching sessions in 2023.
Procrastination – how can you make it work for you?
It can be hard to start and keep going. Yet time goes on. Feeling stuck drains confidence and a sense of self-worth. It also invites the inner critic. What we need instead is a winning mindset.
We’ll help you tap into yours. Get clear about what you put off and why, so you can take another confident step toward your goal.
Why join in?
- Bring your questions and challenges about goal setting and meet your fellow Bootcamp members who are on this journey with you.
- Meet Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, who will help you keep going and reconnect you with your motivation.
- Benefit from the power of human connection, genuine encouragement and powerful problem-solving.
In this session, we will:
- Explore the cost of procrastination to help you get unstuck from this habit so your confidence grows.
- Pinpoint the best next actions to build results.
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and how your mind works.
All attendees will get a PDF. to support action.
“Well paced, interactive and a chance to meet others in the group. Content is not too much, just right!”Jules, Goal Getter Bootcamp member.
Magdalena started Make Time Count Ltd to support and champion the individual who she believes needs help to be at their best. She created the Goal Getter Bootcamp to help more people benefit from her methods, experience and learning.
Magdalena helps her clients create and live deeply fulfilling and meaningful lives. If you’re putting off what matters to you, chances are you need help! Join her for this group coaching session and experience her powerful heart and mind approach for yourself.
Learn proven techniques to reconnect with your motivation and overcome procrastination
Join us no matter where you are in your journey – even if all you’ve done so far is sign up. See what it’s like to work with us and gain valuable insights to progress.