- This event has passed.
Change Maker Goal-Setting Masterclass
Do you want to be a Change Maker? If you’re feeling unsatisfied or need a new challenge, join our online workshop this September. In this 60-minute intensive goal-setting masterclass, you will learn a powerful strategy for setting and achieving your goals using the Grid™ method as well as practical insights to bulletproof your goals for success.
22 September 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm BST
Location: Online via Zoom
Grid™ for Goal Setting
Don’t just survive when you can thrive!
The Change Maker Goal-Setting Masterclass will take you through the process of:
1. Deciding a purposeful goal.
2. Setting the goal out in writing and committing to the outcome.
3. Making a plan of action to achieve your goal.
This 60-minute intensive goal-setting masterclass was originally part of the Guardian Masterclass held in January 2022 by Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier.
In this session, you will have another opportunity to benefit from Magdalena’s extensive practical experience of goal setting and productivity along with how this squares with what science and theory tell us.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear goal, a path to achieve success and clarity on how to bullet-proof progress.
Many of the things we want to realize take time and demand some effort. Setting goals seems obvious but in reality, is not as straightforward as we may think.
In this session, we will help you set a purposeful goal and give you the knowledge you need to turn intention into actions that will enrich your life and support you in building a deliberate future.
In the Change Maker Goal-Setting Masterclass, you will:
- Learn to set a goal in a holistic context using the Grid™ framework.
- Assess the goal against potential showstoppers and strengthen your motivation for it.
- Create a mini action plan to move forward in practical terms.
What you will gain
Expect to leave the session with:
- A valuable framework that links intention with goals and action.
- An overview of the Grid™ framework and how it can support meaningful goal-setting.
- A robust process to break down your goals into tasks and fit them around your already busy agenda.
- Invaluable neuroscience-based tips for how to optimize your mini action plan for success.
- A quick, repeatable exercise to help you learn from your past ambition/goal graveyard.
- Increased motivation and the ability to strengthen connections with others.
Who is this masterclass for?
If you missed the Guardian Masterclass with Magdalena on meaningful goal-setting, this event is for you.
It is also an ideal fit for:
- People who want to achieve results.
- Students and professionals returning from the summer holidays that need to refocus.
- Those with a project or activity that is always getting squeezed out against other priorities.
- Make Time Count members who are participating in the Goal Setting Bootcamp.
- Those who find it hard to start or keep going.
- Anyone struggling with setting goals and realizing success.
“Magdalena’s warm and confident style makes it easy to understand how to construct an action plan for my life, work, self-care and career. I’m inspired to implement what I’ve learned and recommend to anyone who might be interested in achieving their goals and intentions to check out her work.”Jason Mollring – Goal Setting Masterclass attendee
“I found this goal setting workshop really great! I loved the way I was taken out of my busy mind and guided into my heart to pinpoint what really matters to me. What I really liked was that we were shown how to simplify things, instead of over-complicating them as we often do. Enjoyable, insightful time for self where you meet interesting, like-minded people (in particular Magdalena who is magical!).”Laura Ashley – Goal Setting Masterclass attendee
Your host and facilitator
Your host and facilitator for this Masterclass is Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Founder of Make Time Count and Grid™ Inventor. Magdalena is a leading expert in productivity and wellbeing and draws from her current work as a high-performance coach and background as a neuroscientist.
“I have been setting goals for years and find them incredibly helpful to how I feel and manage my life. And I have seen many people lose confidence because they are essentially poor goalsetter. However, this being a skill and a practice, it’s something we can all learn to do well.”Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier
Book your place: Change Maker Goal-Setting Masterclass
Places are now available for the Masterclass. Reserve your seat using the booking form below.