- This event has passed.
Build Confidence From Within: a 2-Day Masterclass
April 18 @ 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm BST
April 25 @ 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Do you avoid trying new things for fear of failure?
Is self-doubt holding you back at work or in your personal life?
Do you often compare yourself to others or diminish your achievements?
Is imposter syndrome stopping you from aiming higher?
Do you tie yourself in knots overthinking things or feel you need to please others?
If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
We’ll help you nurture your confidence from within, so you can excel professionally and triumph in your personal life.
Overcoming low confidence
Low self-confidence is more common than you think – 3 in 5 adults in the UK* report suffering from imposter syndrome.
*Findings from Indeed’s Working on Wellbeing report, drawn from data collected by YouGov.
But it can feel like you’re the only one.
While we’re good at recognizing confidence in others, we often focus on what we lack. This feeds anxiety and holds us back.
The advice, ‘Fake it till you make it?’ doesn’t work for everyone. Pretending to be confident is not the same as actually feeling it. Faking confidence can actually feed your imposter thinking and the worry about being “found out”.
Rather than imitate, wouldn’t it be great to nurture healthy, authentic confidence?
Let’s raise your confidence!
At this 2-day masterclass, you will connect with your genuine self-worth and discover how to wear it proudly.
We promise that the practices we will teach you will transform your life, relationships, and how others see you at work.
Are you ready to make a positive change and tap into your whole self instead of letting self-doubt sabotage your mindset, life, and opportunities?
“The Virtual masterclass is amazing. It exceeded my expectation for online learning and for the results I got. Strongly recommend you to do it.”Vanessa Martin, workshop attendee.
The Build Confidence From Within 2-Day Masterclass: What to expect
The live sessions
We meet over two days so that we have time to put things into practice. Each 4-hour workshop offers the opportunity to:
- Establish your starting point and pinpoint your present sources of confidence.
- Give you key learning that combines research and practice to understand the mechanics of confidence.
- Learn the skills to make positive changes.
This is a highly practical workshop designed to empower you and give you tools to strengthen how you show up in life. You will receive suggested exercises to try between sessions 1 and 2 across life, work, self and career.
Your delegate pack
Each delegate will receive these great resources to support and further their learning:
- A free seat at a Grid Clinic of your choice (£90 RRP) – these are online small-group coaching sessions where can benefit from further coaching with Magdalena.
- Practical worksheets for you to use again and again to tackle unhelpful thinking patterns and behaviors.
- A complete PDF pack of all the presentations from the day for you to review at your leisure.
“I found the course amazing! Her teachings gave me lots of practical tools that I could use and still use now in my day-to-day life, it gave me the opportunity to meet other people and a peer-buddy from the group that I still meet so we can give each other advice and guidance.”Rebecca, workshop attendee.
- We will begin by helping you understand what a healthy self-concept and personal agency mean.
- You will learn how to put these together to create a strong identity with a personal confidence dashboard.
- You will discover how to cultivate a growth mindset to build your self-confidence and hush your inner critic.
- Together we will explore the power and meaning framework. These important tools will strengthen how you lead yourself from within.
- You will take part in activities that connect your mind and body for embodied confidence.
On our 2-day self-confidence masterclass, you will:
- Clarify your unique strengths so you can use them to excel at work and in your career.
- Pinpoint where your confidence comes from so you can communicate your value in all situations.
- Develop practical confidence skills so you can proudly share your value with the world.
- Learn how to set firm boundaries so people take you seriously and you can hold your power with grace.
- Strengthen your management and leadership skills so people working with you respect and trust you.
“She [Magdalena] creates a real sense of safety and support as you take the time to reconnect to how things are for you in life at this moment.”Sara, workshop attendee.
Who is this masterclass for?
- Professionals struggling to find the confidence to ask for what they need at work.
- Those working in research, industry or consulting who want to feel more self-confident at work.
- Those who need the confidence to create stronger boundaries at work or at home.
- Business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to get out of their own way to achieve their business goals.
No matter where you are in life, if low confidence is holding you back, this practical course is for you. The Build Confidence From Within masterclass will support you in identifying the changes you need to make and give you the knowledge and tools to action them.
“The work is fun and subtle yet powerful and intense.”Debby, workshop attendee.
Your host and facilitator
Introducing your workshop’s facilitator and guide Dr Magdalena Bak-Maier
Magdalena will be your expert guide for this 2-day masterclass. Her ability to see beyond the surface and nurture talent has made her the go-to coach for people across science, education, business and the creative arts.
She is a renowned teacher who expertly knows how to apply her vast learning and experience to help people shine bright. Being passionate about education, personal development and human empowerment, she champions the genius, the proverbial underdog, and those who may feel or be marginalized or face intersectional challenges. Twitter @maketimecountuk.
Move forward with confidence having overcome self-limiting beliefs
Take the first step to make that a reality.
Make an investment in your personal development that will pay off in your personal and professional spheres.