- This event has passed.
Grid Goal Setting Nov 2021: Be Good to Yourself Goals
25 November 2021 @ 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm GMT
Be Good to Yourself
Setting goals can take many forms. This month we’re focusing on making time to be good to ourselves and setting goals for self-love. What goals do you have that include an aspiration to be good to yourself?
Setting Self-care Goals and Celebrating Progress
Give yourself a fresh start or cement progress and clarify the next steps with our iconic Grid™-based goal setting practical workshop.
This fun and interactive online session, is designed to help you:
- Celebrate progress.
- Pinpoint goals that are already seeking you.
- Invest your time and energy in actions that move you forward.
- Connect you with vital internal resources.
- Help you construct a set of Grid™- based goals to focus on over the next 12 weeks.
Take the First Step to Be Good to Yourself
Joining our goal setting session is the perfect way to ensure you have the necessary framework and group support to keep advancing and feeling great!
You will walk away with:
- Seasonal inspiration and useful personal effectiveness insights.
- Clear priorities that make sense for you at this time in your life.
- Practical steps to help you progress.
How to Book
The Grid Goal Setting group is limited to only 6 spaces per session. To book, please select the date blue circle on the right, then time and press confirm. This will take you to the payment options.
We look forward to meeting you in our small, friendly, and supportive group.