- This event has passed.
1 Day Grid Retreat November 2020: Clarity, Motivation and Focus
November 7 @ 10:30 am – 3:45 pm GMT
1 Day Grid Retreat: November 2020
Join us on 7 November 2020 for our 1 Day Grid Retreat and find out how to locate your personal power, make time for yourself and become more focused in life and work.
“The greatest tragedy is a daily one. When aspiration and our potential lose out to uncertainty, chaos and overwhelm. Grid changes this equation.” – Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Neuroscientist and Grid creator
- Is the current pandemic making it hard for you to focus and look beyond the present moment?
- Do you notice anxiety, stress and overwhelm rising over your life, work or career prospects?
- Would you like a proven system and a process to help you regain motivation, focus and clarity so you can do better?
As Covid continues to play havoc with our lives we can still set reasonable goals and make progress. In fact, it’s what we must do.
Moving forward in adversity is crucial in these times. This day is designed to support you finding how with the aid of the Grid framework.
On our November 2020 1 Day Grid Retreat, we invite you to discover your power and recover it so that you can maintain motivation and combat anxiety and overwhelm.
The day will help you:
- Take time for yourself and focus on your life, self-care, work/business and career.
- To review and set goals that connect with what’s truly important to you.
- Discover how you may be sabotaging progress and locate practical enablers.
- Develop a robust action plan to execute going forward.
- Get introduced to the Grid approach and why it is transforming people’s lives.
November 2020 Day Programme
The 1 Day Grid Retreat explores three specific themes:
- How can we develop greater presence and resilience towards not knowing/uncertainty in order to transform fear into awareness, clarity and resolve for action.
- How do we locate our personal power to protect our mental and emotional well-being and resource ourselves from within.
- How do we apply this back to life for better results.
This is achieved through three work segments:
- Clarify key goals based on what really matters to us.
- Pinpoint blocks and self-sabotaging behaviors.
- identify power sources that support forward movement.
“I attended Magdalena’s Grid Retreat and it was fabulous, I felt this re-energizing feeling that everything is possible with the Grid, the feeling of openness and possibility was beautiful. Unlike traditional time-management or productivity tools, the grid is about integration, personal integration, it is about who you are and where you want to be in practical steps while in a really connected way with your mind, heart and body. Her neuroscience exercises where powerful to identify the internal conflicts in what we want and what we are doing which provides awareness to why we procrastinate or don’t do certain tasks. I believe productivity is more than awareness, is about finding all the aspects of ourselves nurturing them and then giving and outlet for them. Magdalena’s compassion, love and bright spirit where so important because it gave the space to be listened to, supported and nurtured.”Virginia Nava Hieger, CEO
Key Learning Outcomes
- A framework for goal setting and values identification and critical insight into self.
- A process for locating blocks and pinpointing key changes and support required.
- A tool for constructing practical action-focused plans that build new habits for well-being and success.
Structure and Agenda
- 10:30 Start and welcome
- 11:00 Theme 1 – Goal setting based on what matters to me and what I’m called to do?
- 12:00 15min Break
- 12:15 Theme 2 – Pinpointing self-sabotage habits and identifying personal power sources.
- 13:15 – 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Theme 3 – Constructing action plans that put things back on track
- 15:15 Final thoughts and learning share
- 15:45 Close
Book Tickets or Buy The Book
- The Get Productive Grid Book£14.99
Previous Attendees Feedback
“…Magdalena’s work cleanses what seems to trouble you or block you in any way and she will help you find the key to a balanced lifestyle. And you’re not alone…you will also meet a bunch of beautiful humans who will love to walk with you…”Rebecca Obadia, Film Maker and Storyteller
“The Virtual Retreat is amazing. It exceeded my expectation for a online meeting and for the results I got. Strongly recommend you to do it.”Vanessa Martin, Events Expert
“Nice flow, break out rooms, still able to connect with everyone and really allowed great conversations/work virtually. You were able to get really comfortable in your own space in your home.”Chris Andrews, Personal Fitness CEO
“I loved the simplicity and power of this online retreat. Magda did an amazing job of making difficult things simple!!…Loved the work. Loved the sincerity of the people. And the small group format to work with. Thank you!Dmitry Gurov, Positive Psychologist, Coach and Facilitator
“I was surprised that even digitally I could connect and build beautiful, supportive relationships on the day with other participants. The clear, expert leadership from Magdalena with the gentle, loving energy she brought to the day as well as the work we were tasked with made it a truly unique, insightful and beneficial day.Kathrin Guerin, NHS Manager