This article talks about how Covid impacted postdocs in the UK, three core challenges that emerge for them in a post-Covid world and how to overcome them using the Grid.
Grid Helps Academics Successfully Juggle Conflicting Priorities
Here are some of the key challenges that Grid helps to solve:
- I’m working long hours but I don’t feel like I’m making much progress.
- I’m finding all my new responsibilities overwhelming.
- What I really want to do seems to always get squeezed out of my day!
- I’m not progressing in my career or being promoted.
- I struggle to balance work and family.
- I have no time to build a rich personal life or I feel lonely and isolated.
- I want to improve my productivity.
Discover a way to promote your productivity and wellbeing at once. An academic reviews our Grid Introduction Training and shares her tips.
See how you can organize your life using the proven Grid time management method. An academic shares her personalized process and successes.
How Grid can help early career researchers achieve more and strike a better balance between all they have to do.
Learn how to prevent academic burnout with one piece of paper: our Grid time management method is all you need. Read an academic’s tips here.
Discover a method to help you thrive in your academic career, beat stress, and deliver results without risking your health and wellbeing.
The Grid helps academic women and men achieve results and create better work-life balance in a highly competitive field.